HERE ARE SOME PARTICULAR CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS AND THANKS...
The past year was certainly a full one for us as a mission, and for me personally. As we launch into this new year, we are again especially grateful for you, our friends and prayer partners. Your prayer support guides, provides, and helps us in the work to which we are uniquely called! Thanks!
Here are a few things for you to pray for us…
– for a good Bridge board meeting in December, including two new board members! Very grateful!
– for some new contacts again, particularly with new pastors
– for the way God is continuing to answer many long held prayers for our community
– for financial strength as we near the end of our year
– for those outside of our organization that share our passion for unity in the body of Christ
– for a great Thanksgiving with family, and a great wedding for our son Matt and Elle!
– for the 43 boys and girls who professed faith in Christ at basketball give-away at the Y
– for pastors and local congregations and ministries that are struggling.
– for our Bridge board quarterly business meeting on January 9. That we can finalize some of the work started in our December meeting.
– for my end of year/ beginning of the year time of reflection and prayer- that I will give sufficient time, and hear clearly from God all he wants/needs me to know.
– for our city to be a place where Jesus is known and can be found, that God will receive the honor due him
– for love to prevail in all areas of society
Thanks for praying!