- Every Monday morning at 8 am: Rockford City Hall, Mayor’s Office
- Every Wednesday morning at 7 am: Anderson Japanese Gardens (May through September) or YMCA Log Lodge (October through April)
- Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 8 am: School Board Office (in BMO/Harris Bank)
- Every Saturday at The Hallstrom Center, lower level, 8-9:30am
- Every Thursday, at the Hallstrom Center or a local church (call for directions), 8:30-10am
- First Wednesday of the month, 8:30am, pastors gather at the ID Pennock YMCA to strategize and pray for the city
We often participate in on-site prayer meetings at various schools, hospitals, and city buildings. Let us know if you are interested in hosting a time of prayer at a particular location.
A growing number of people are prayer walking, biking or driving their neighborhoods. Let us know if you are actively praying for your neighborhood, office or school and how you are seeing God at work there. We would love to hear and share your stories!
Throughout the year, we also help organize community prayer events with the Rock River House of Prayer as well as the National Day of Prayer and city-wide Concerts of Prayer.